**All Repair work must have prior written, or email, approval from Cush to be eligible for warranty coverage**
- Refer to Cush Warranty Statements for definition of coverage, exclusions & limitations. Warranties limited by application and age.
- Notify Cush’s warranty upon discovery & FAX this form to Cush Warranty Department at:
417-724-0126 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Claim is approved by terms of Cush warranty sheet 2 will be completed and returned to POC with allowances per the WR claim number.
- All warranty work must be performed at a POC location approved by Cush.
- Any unauthorized work or parts purchased for a warranty repair will not be paid by Cush and will delay the processing of the remaining claim.
- Labor allowances and acceptable shop rates will be determined by Cush Corp and must be approved before work begins.
- Wi-3024-1 sheet is to get info for warranty request to Cush, Wi-3024-2 sheet by Cush for warranty allowances and parts tracking.
**Warranty Review can’t begin until ALL information of this sheet is provided to Cush**